Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Holy shit I think I might piss myself..

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GOD I wish I had the money to get this bad boy..

    http://www.hlj.com/images/ban/ban77659.gif

    1/60 Perfect Grade Wing Gundam Zero Custom

    670 total pieces. About 30 locations secured by metal screws. Two different locations light up on the finished kit (eyes and chest). Full inner mechanism detail on all limbs. Opening panels on the head, chest and more. Fingers are individually-jointed. Comes with two beam sabers and two huge beam rifles. Locking systems provide stability so things don't flap around like they do on the Master Grade kit. Comes boxed in three separate inner boxes plus a special box that contains the 14 individual "feathers" made from plastic coated thin metal plus the metal joint parts, screws and other goodies.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 08, 2005 05:16 PM: Message edited by: AoD the Peacemaker ]</font>

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    You have the link to the site? The pic isn't allows to be linked to [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I want to have atleast ONE of those PG before I give up on everything. I love putting those things together!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by AoD the Peacemaker:
    Holy shit I think I might piss myself..
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've only said this once my whole life.

    It was back in June when I first walked into the theatre showing LotD.

    Out of excitement, not fear, of course. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 08, 2005 07:19 PM: Message edited by: Daj of the Dead ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member OriginalChrisM's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2004
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    that would keep me busy for a year!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I love building those kits. I've never tried one that complex, but man would that be fun.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I came SO close to buying that kit a few years ago... the detail is amazing. I instead got a few "High Grade" kits... Gundam wing Zero included. Much cheaper, and still a lot of parts and articulation.

    Still have yet to build them though... I used to be big into Gundam a while back... now I just bastardize the kits for the pieces for use in customs [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •